* 1 pound cheese tortellini
* 2 large portabella mushrooms
* 1/4 cup white wine
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 8 ounces Alfredo-style pasta sauce
* salt and pepper to taste
* 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
2. Meanwhile, prepare mushrooms by rinsing and thinly slicing the mushroom caps; discard the stems.
3. In a medium skillet over low heat, combine wine, parsley, garlic and mushrooms; stirring frequently, saute for approximately 5 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked through.
4. Remove skillet from heat and slowly add Alfredo sauce, stirring to blend; season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Separate hot pasta into four portions and spoon sauce over pasta. Garnish with cheese and serve immediately.