* 3 1/2 cups diced zucchini
* 1/2 cup chopped celery
* 1 cup diced carrots
* 1/2 cup diced onion
* 1/2 cup margarine
* 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
* 1 3/4 cups milk
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
* 1 3/4 cups water
* 2 vegetable bouillon
* 1/2 cup sour cream
1. In a large stock pot saute zucchini, celery, carrots and onion in margarine, until done (approximately 20 minutes).
2. In a small mixing bowl combine flour and milk. Mix until smooth and then add to stock pot.
3. Cook soup until thickened and then puree in a blender or food processor until smooth and creamy.
4. Pour pureed soup back into stock pot and add cream of mushroom soup, water, bouillon cubes and sour cream. If desired also add white wine. Simmer until heated through and then serve.