Wholesome Sunflower Treat
Your child will have fun helping you assemble this wholesome snack.
* 1 rice cake
* peanut butter
* 1/2 teaspoon sunflower seeds or sesame seeds
* 6 baby carrots, sliced lengthwise
* 1 celery stalk
* 1 orange slice, halved
1. Spread the peanut butter on the rice cake.
2. Sprinkle the sunflower or sesame seeds on top of the peanut butter.
3. Arrange the carrot slices like petals around the edge of the rice cake.
4. The celery stalk is the flower stem, and the orange slices are the leaves.