Easy Frozen Yogurt Pops
Chill out with a cool snack for your kids' sweet tooth.
8 ounces of yogurt makes 3-4 popsicles
* Low-fat yogurt in your favorite flavors (custard or blended types of yogurt work best)
* Popsicle mold OR small paper cups and wooden sticks
1. Fill the popsicle molds with yogurt. If you don't have molds, spoon the low-fat yogurt into paper cups and cover each cup with a piece of aluminum foil, crimping the edges.
2. Pierce the center of the aluminum foil lightly with a sharp knife and insert a wooden stick in each cup.
3. Freeze the molds or cups until solid.
4. Unmold or unpeel the paper cup from the frozen yogurt and enjoy!