Fruit Salad and Dip
Combine sliced strawberries, peaches, and apples with other bite-sized fruit to make a salad with a delicious yogurt dip.
* For salad use a selection of the following fruits:
* strawberries, cut into small bites
* cantaloupe chunks
* peach slices
* apple slices
* orange or tangerine slices
* For dip
* 2 cups plain or vanilla yogurt
* 1/4 cup orange juice
1. Choose fruits that are in season and wash, slice or chop, and combine in a bowl.
2. For about 2 1/2 cups of dip, combine plain or vanilla yogurt with orange juice. Add honey and cinnamon to taste — usually about 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. The dip can be made ahead of time.