Tuesday, January 27, 2009
* 3 avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
* 1/2 cup of black beans
* 1/4 cup red onions, diced
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
* 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas
* 1 bunch fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
* jalapeno pepper sauce, to taste
* chopped fresh tomatoes
* feta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, mix avocados,beans, onions, and garlic salt.
3. Arrange corn tortillas in a single layer on a large baking sheet, and place in the preheated oven 2 to 5 minutes, until heated through.
4. Spread tortillas with the avocado mixture. Garnish with cilantro, tomatoes and sprinkle with jalapeno pepper sauce and drizzle lime on top.